Position and Presentation Scan £59
Position and Presentation Scan
The excitement and nervousness starts increasing as you enter the third trimester! You anticipate the well-being of your little one every day. Miracle Inside, the best private reassurance scan clinic in Yorkshire helps you in experiencing the joy of watching the way your baby is inside the womb with its little heartbeats enthralling you. We help in identifying the head circumference of the baby, abdominal circumference, femur length, placental position, volume of amniotic fluid and much more to assure you about the wellbeing of your bundle of joy. The Position and Presentation Scan offers you a thorough detailing about the baby with respect to the birthing position and tells you what to expect during the delivery!
Book a private 4D scan in Leeds area at £59!
When should you take it? 34 -40 weeks of Pregnancy
How long will it take? – 15 Mins Diagnostic Ultrasound Scan Appointment
The Position and Presentation Scan of Miracle Inside Scan in Bradford area is one of the most preferred by expectant parents to know about the holistic well-being of their baby along with the foetal lie position. Especially because of the quick results on the same day of the scan, mum-to-be step in at our facility with trust and happiness to get assured about their little one. The package provides an exclusive well-being check, baby head circumference, femur length, abdominal circumference, foetal lie, placental position and weight of baby during the time of scan and estimated birth weight. To add more to the ecstasy, we monitor both visual and audible heartbeat of the baby through our 4D Baby Scan!
Gender Confirmation on request which is again with 99.9% accuracy only at our Private 4D Baby Scan Clinic in Bradford! You and 1 guest (New Measures Due to view of the current Coronavirus Situation) are welcome to view the 3D/4D image of your little miracle projected on to a large LCD screen on our spacious and relaxed private surroundings. With the 4D technology, you can hear the tiny heartbeats your baby!
Guest Policy :
- Children will be allowed for the scan appointments (2 adults with mum to be and children maximum 2 are allowed from the same house hold ). Your Guests and children will have to wait in the car till the appointment and will be going back to the car from the scan room after the scan . Children must remain seated in the scan room during the scan and should be supervised by adult during the scan .
- Patients and Guests are reminded that it is compulsory to wear a face mask when attending their appointment .We do ask that your guest wear a face covering when you attend for your appointments .Children are encourged to wear a face covering where possible
All our Diagnostic Ultrasound Scans are performed by Mrs Samuel, who is Our Senior Qualified Sonographer with obstetric ultrasound scanning experience. Our Diagnostic Obstetric Sonographers are fully trained and qualified to perform 2D/ 3D /4D ultrasound scans and are the best in Early Baby Scan near Wakefield. Our sonographers take care to follow the latest safety guidelines and are registered with the HCPC. We’re also registered with the independent regulator the Care Quality Commission to ensure the highest standards possible.
Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scan Ultrasound Clinic in Yorkshir
Your Private Position and Presentation Scan Package at £59* contains:
*Additional Charge of £15 applicable for multiple pregnancy.
- Well- Being Check
- Heartbeat Assessment ( Audible /Visual)
- Written Reassurance Report
- Head Circumference
- Abdominal Circumference - Femur Length
- Amniotic Fluid Assessment
- Foetal Lie, Placenta, Position of the Baby
- Presentation of the Baby
- Baby Weight ( At Time Of Scan)
- Growth Measurements & Estimated Birth Weight (At Time of Scan)
- 2 X 2D photographs
- No of Guests - 2 adults + Childrens ( 2 Children from the same household )
- It is essential for the Mum-to-be and the guest to wear Face mask/covering during the appointments to lessen the risk of the virus spread.
- *New Measures & recommendations due to view of the current Coronavirus pandemic situation.
- Please be aware that the sonographer may discuss the findings from your scan appointment in the scan room as this is a diagnostic scan appointment and not for entertainment purpose .
- *Note : This guest policy is subject to change as per government guidelines and cannot be guaranteed .
Our team have taken new measures to decrease the risk of the spread of the virus. Our Centre is cleaned between each and every appointments. All of our staff have been provided with necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and have mandated the use of hand sanitizer to all of our patients & guests.
If you or your loved ones have a high fever or continuous cough, we advise you not to visit our scan centre and reschedule your appointment, until the high risk of developing or passing the virus cease. Please contact us to discuss your appointment booking.
We are monitoring the current situation closely to keep up with the health & safety policies. Please keep checking https://www.miracleinside.com/announcements/ for latest updated Information and news.
Apart from the Position & Presentation Scan Package, we provide Optional Extras:
The optional extra items can be brought if you inform the sonographer when you fill the pre-questionnaire form at any time, on and before the day of your scan.
Here is a complete list of our Optional Baby Scan Gifts you can select to take home with you at the end of your private bonding scan:
- CD ROM of all pictures - £10.00
- USB of all pictures - £15
- DVD (Recording of the Scan ) - £15.00
- 1 colour 6x4 printed photos - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12
- USB of the Whole Scan Video - £20
- 1 key ring - £ 5 or 3 no’s for £12.00
- 1 Fridge Magnet - £ 5 0r 3 no’s for £12.00
- Gender Reveal Cannons - £ 15
- Gender Reveal Balloons - £ 10
- Heartbeat Teddy Bear - £22.00
- Gift Certificates Available - The perfect gift for the mom-to-be in your life
- Handwritten Diagnostic Foetal Assessment Report - £ 10 Optional Extra
- Group B Streptococcus Testing - £59is the most common cause of life-threatening infections in newborn babies in the UK. Group B Strep (GBS) is a bacteria present in the vagina and bowel of around 20% of women in the UK. It does not cause harm or any health concerns in the women that carry it.
- Outlook Newborn Screening Test - £ 295 can screen your baby for a range of genetic conditions likely to develop within their first few months of life. It gives you a clear picture of your baby’s predisposition to develop: Lactose intolerance, Coeliac disease, Medication-induced deafness ,Bitter taste
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I get this scan?
- 3D/4D Baby Presentation Ultrasound Scan experience with a qualified, accredited sonographer.
- Expectant Parents who wants to verify the foetal growth and position.
- Well-being checklist & fetal weight estimation.
- Monitoring the amniotic fluid and gender confirmation on request.
How to prepare for the 2D/3D/4D Baby scan?
- On the day of your scan, please ensure you wear loose clothing during your appointment.
- Consume a small bottle of Lucozade and a chocolate bar 30 mins before your scan. Drink a litre of cold water on your arrival for the scan. A partially full bladder may provide better images for this scan.
- Carry some sugar-filled snacks to help stimulate your baby to move into the optimum position.
How easy is it to make an appointment?
- To book an appointment at the best Private Position Scan Clinic in Halifax area, it is as easy as a pie, because of our online booking system. You can choose your convenient schedule from various options: Morning, Afternoon, and Evening or Saturday appointments! You can make your payment at the time of booking your appointment, and walk in at the scheduled time of your appointment to the clinic. Our dedicated team will be happy to assist with your queries throughout the booking and appointment.
What if I have concerns about the outcome of my scan?
- Miracle Inside is the best, Sonographer owned 3D/4D scanUltrasound Clinic in Leeds. Our sonographers are highly trained and accredited to answer all your queries and concerns regarding the private baby scan.
Other additional information:
- Please bring your Pregnancy Maternity Notes/ Previous scan results to your appointment for better consulting.
- For better results, ensure you take the scan only during the mentioned gestation period.
- The quality of the image is dependent on factors such as foetal position, gestational age, BMI of the mother. If the mother is overweight or has High BMI, scar tissue and amniotic fluid, image quality can differ. The position of placenta at the front can also cause problems in getting good quality pictures which constantly changes from day to day and is beyond the control of Miracle Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre. It’s at the sole discretion of Sonographers to arrange a RESCAN if the baby's face is not seen during the Scan.
- Rescan are only booked based on our Sonographers availability during weekdays on our exclusive rescan slots on Wednesday, Thursdays ( 12 pm to 12.30 pm) and Friday (11.am to 11.30 am )
- It can be particularly difficult to get good images, however we always endeavour to obtain the best results! However if satisfactory image(s) of your baby cannot be obtained may be due to the above mentioned circumstances.
- This package is non-refundable irrespective of scan image results.
- Any information regarding the sex of the baby is not guaranteed & ultrasound alone is not 100% accurate as some babies can be ambiguous. Your practitioner will only provide you with information about the gender if they feel confident to do so from the ultrasound scan. Miracles Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre or its staff cannot be held responsible in anyway upon the reliance of such information.
- Twins/Multiple Pregnancy requires an additional service cost of £15, which should be notified at the time of appointment booking
- Our pregnancy scans do not replace or substitute any scan you have or will have with the NHS/Regular health provider.
- It should be noted that refunds are not given in any case as payment is taken for use of the CLINIC SERVICE & SONOGRAPHERS valuable time.
Book now to reserve your spot for Position and Presentation Scan LeedsBook Now