The IONA NIPT Test £400
The IONA Screening Test - £400
Please click here To Book Your IONA NIPT Blood test Without Ultrasound scan . Today
Get an advanced prenatal screening test-Safe, fast, and accurate.
The IONA test is a reliable, non-invasive, and detailed screening test considered mainly for Downs Syndrome, Edwards’ Syndrome, and Patau’s Syndrome. Miracle Inside offers near Bradford the IONA test to anyone who has carried a scan to date the pregnancy, and the ideal time is approximately ten weeks. Moreover, the analysis is more accurate and preferred to the standard combine test offered by the NHS because it uses DNA from the baby found inside the mother’s blood to estimate risk, that the combined test will not. A ultrasound scan is offered for Only viability (heartbeat) and gestation measurements for people who have not had a early scan with the NHS and dont know how many weeks pregnant .
Guess, how much does the IONA TEST cost ? You can get this done at £400 from the best Private Blood test Centre in Leeds.
To Book IONA NIPT Blood test with Ultrasound Scan, please Click BOOK NOW.
When can you take it ? From 10 weeks of Pregnancy
How accurate is the IONA test? 99% accurate for Down’s syndrome, 97% accurate for Edward’s syndrome, 80% accurate for Patau syndrome.
NOTE: Due to the current COVID situations all Send away blood will have a surcharge of £10 for next day delivery Courier to avoid delay in the sample reaching the laboratory.
IONA Test - An Overview:
The IONA Screening Test is a non-invasive prenatal test that screen pregnancies for the most common chromosomal anomalies. The IONA test costs are affordable at Miracle Inside near Huddersfield. The IONA NIPT blood tests are:
- Safe: Non-invasive with no uncertainty of miscarriage
- Fast: Results presented within 5 - 7 working days due to current Covid situation.
- Accurate: More than 99 percent for trisomy cases (trisomy 21, 18, and 13) and more than 97 percent for fetal sex identification (opticonal)
- Local: The IONA test performed in a laboratory local to you, not shipped to the US or China.
- Quality: The IONA test is a regulated screening test that is CE-marked. After ten weeks of gestation, a small blood sample can be taken from the mother's arm and sent to the nearest IONA research laboratory. The DNA of the mother's blood is removed, and the procedure is done on a small amount of DNA. During pregnancy, the placenta leaks fetal cell-free DNA circulating in the maternal bloodstream. As a consequence, a mother plasma sample contains a combination of fetal and maternal circulating DNA. The IONA test tests the sum of cell-free DNA explicitly. It can detect minor differences in the DNA ratio between maternal and cell-free DNA when fetal trisomy 21, 18, or 13 is present.
According to the International Society for Prenatal Diagnosis (ISPD) and the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG), Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) is a primary prenatal screening blood test for pregnant women of all ages. It is a method that determines whether the fetus will be born with genetic abnormalities. The NIPT Blood test serves as a first-line screen for the diagnosis of chromosome abnormalities. Infants born to mothers above 35 years of age are more likely to have Down Syndrome and other chromosome conditions. NIPT also detects microdeletion syndromes that occur in infants regardless of their mother's age.
Miracle Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre delivers a complete variety of Early Pregnancy Scans, Gender Scans, Reassurance Scans, and 3D/4D Baby Ultrasound Scans services exclusively for different stages of the pregnancy. Our target is still easy to get the best prenatal 2D scans, 3D scans, 4D Infant Screening Clinic for Ultrasound Scans in Leeds, West Yorkshire. To do this, we have the best professionally qualified, certified Sonographers and Scan Kits ideally tailored for you and exceptional customer service.
If you have questions or want to get in touch, we're here for you!
Contact us for more information to know about these NIPT blood tests with Ultrasound ,please call 📞 01138301371 to speak with the Healthcare Professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are NIPT Tests available on the NHS Treatment?
NHS will only provide a Combined test or Quadruple blood screening test with the blood test to indicate the likelihood of having Down's Syndrome only if there is a risk considered HIGH. Later, an invasive test called an Amniocentesis, or chorionic villus sampling (CVS) for patients will be suggested.
Most parents are going for the NIPT test as invasive test procedures carry a high risk of miscarriage. There is no risk for mother and fetus, and you can expect the results in 7 working days.The NHS is currently unable to provide this test due to the costs involved, although most private healthcare professionals recommend it for the Peace of mind.
- WHY IS IONA BETTER THAN THE CURRENT COMBINED TEST?
At present, regular screening given during pregnancy is called the combined test. It is an ultrasound scan to estimate the nuchal translucency (NT) and a blood test. The combined trial is much less effective than the NIPT test and only detects about 85% of Down syndrome infants.
The IONA test has a better detection rate than that given to pregnant women in the new combination test. It suggests that fewer pregnant women will be exposed to unnecessarily invasive follow-up procedures such as amniocentesis or CVS, exhausting, uncomfortable, and maybe at low risk of miscarriage.
- Can I have the IONA Test if I have twins?
For twin births, the IONA Screening Test is ideal. However, the test sensitivity is reduced from > 99 percent to about 95 percent in dichorionic twins. are two placentas.
- Is the IONA test 100% conclusive?
Due to naturally occurring biological cases, fetal DNA varies from placental DNA. Hence, it is not 100 percent conclusive.
- How are the IONA results reported?
The IONA Software for analysis calculates the relative number of chromosomes 21, 18, and 13 to determine the probability ratio to estimate the existence of trisomy. This statistic is then paired with the mother's age to determine the fetus's likelihood of being affected.
- What is the false positive rate?
Less than 1% of pregnant women may have a high-risk IONA test outcome, followed by an invasive follow-up test that ensures that the fetus is not affected by trisomy 21, 18, or 13.
For more information, please visit the website of the test provider using the links below:
How the IONA test works
- Low Risk: This means that it is improbable your pregnancy is affected by trisomy 21, 18, or 13.
- High Risk: Pregnancy is at elevated risk for trisomy 21, 18, or 13, and the finding can be validated by an intrusive follow-up such as amniocentesis.
- No result: Rather rarely, the placental DNA in the sample is inadequate to produce a response. Your health care professional may ask you to take another blood sample.
For any further clarification or doubts, please call on 01138301371.
- Is Gender Confirmation possible with NIPT Test ?
The earliest time you will get a test ultrasound for a Baby's Gender Reveal is about 16 weeks, and after 20 weeks, the NHS does not appear to have gender clarification. A NIPT examination can be conducted from as early as ten weeks, with findings arriving in 7 working days.
- What do about my Regular NHS 12 weeks scan and NT measurements scans ?
If you are having NIPT Test or you have got a negative or Low-risk result on the Non-Invasive Prenatal Test, even then you should not miss your regular 12 week NHS scan and the NT measurements.
- What if the sample fails ?
Statistically, there is a 3 to 4 percent loss rate where there is not enough cell-free DNA in the blood sample to analyze. In this scenario, a new sample must be retaken at no added expense.
- What if I have a high BMI?
There is a high chance of getting inconclusive results as women with high BMI have reduction in the proportion of cell-free fetal DNA.
- We will require details of your GP/Health Care Professional, which may be requested before or at the time of the scan.
- This scan requires access to the area of interest, therefore it is recommended to wear loose clothing to facilitate this process.
- Blood results require interpretation and All results should be shared with your regular healthcare professional / GP / Fertility specialist.
- All of our first line ultrasound scans & health Blood tests are optional. You must be at least 16 years old with no existing medical condition or treatment pending that relates to the scan/blood test you are booking. In case you have any doubts, please check with your GP.
- Genetic counseling is not provided as part of this Blood test Services. Customers' regular Healthcare professional / GP / Fertility specialist is responsible for ensuring appropriate counseling provided to the patient.
Book now your IONA Screening Test in LeedsBook Now